Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Marc Marquez

Marc Marquez Want to Record History

Marc Marquez has a great chance to become MotoGP world champion in 2013 , the last series of the season at Valencia MotoGP 2013, which will take place November 8 to 10 .Marquez will be betting to record history as the youngest champion in the history of MotoGP title .

If you managed to become MotoGP World Champion in 2013 , 20 riders this year will be the first rookie to do it after Kenny Roberts in 1978 .

" It's nice to break a week at home after three weeks of traveling . After an accident at Motegi ( Japan GP ) , I did rehab jugular vein in anticipation for the race later . Now I feel better , " said Marquez, who crashed during warm-up session at the Twin Ring Motegi Circuit , October 27 .

" I have a good record in the race at Valencia . I always give the best out there . I still remember the memories of last year when I was in Moto2 ( champion ) , but the ever-changing weather is one factor that must be considered . I am ready to ride bike and back on the track ! "

" Of course we know what we bet on the Grand Prix last year . But we will be - and always - do like previous races . We will work hard on Friday ( free practice ) and do my best , "said Marquez .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost